Senior High School
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
It uses the National Curriculum, which refers to Christian character formation process for the students, by means of integrating Biblical values in every learning activity and Intellectual Quality Establishment, which includes thinking and learning skills, communication and cooperating skills as well as skills in using information and communication technologies and having Nationalist spirit.
Local Content Program that is developed in SMAK ORA et LABORA is Public Speaking (in English), this relates to geographic potency of Christian Senior High School ORA et LABORA that locates in Tangerang Selatan City which is a housing area, education center and commercial or trade center that will give many colors to the learning process.
We hope that each students who has completed their education in the Christian School ORA et LABORA may become individuals who fear the God, have good self-image and character base, have proper knowledge, skills, mindset and learning methods, capable of communicating, cooperating and competing in the future.
Superior in quality, Achievement in creation, Having Christian Character, Culture oriented, Environmentally friendly and Having nationalist spirit.
- To develop active, creative and innovative learning, by utilizing science and technology and the environment, so that able to improve the students’ potency optimally.
- To improve HR of the students, educators and teachers who are independent, creative and innovative.
- To cultivate the faith and christian character of school community who are loving each others, intelligent, disciplined and having personality.
- To develop life skills, have artistry spirit, love the Indonesian country and culture.
- To cultivate an environmentally friendly culture that is clean, leafy, healthy, safe and comfortable.
- To create harmonious relationship between the school and the parents/guardians, the community, related agencies and institutions in the framework of achieving the school VISION optimally.
- To cultivate feel of loving alma mater and loving the homeland.
LEARN WHAT TO LEARN
Based on the national curriculum, the learning in Christian Senior High School ORA et LABORA emphasizes on understanding the concept (basic idea) which is later followed by addition of content (information), fluency of English as an international communication language as well as the Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
LEARN HOW TO LEARN
The learning in School ORA et LABORA emphasizes on learning process that develops learning and thinking skills of the students. This is very significant because constituting a capital for the students in the future in facing real life situations. Inquiry Based Learning, Cooperative Learning are some learning approaches that are applied in Christian Senior High School ORA et LABORA to develop the learning and thinking skill.
LEARN WHAT TO DO WITH WHAT WE LEARN
The learning in Christian Senior High School ORA et LABORA directs the students toward applying the concepts and information they have learned into new situations through various projects, products, performances or solving the real problems, around the living environment of the students.
Patient and friendly competent teachers (who always seek to understand the students personally), S1 and S2 graduated.
- Comfortable learning room/classroom for the learning process
- Physics-Chemistry-Biology-Computer-Language Laboratories
- Library with reference books, magazines and newspapers
- Internet Connection/Wifi
- Complete sports facilities (outdoor & indoor courts)
- Clean, comfortable and full air conditioned auditorium
- Clean canteen
- Green House
- Comfortable Meeting Room (conference room).
- School Health Service (UKS) Room
- Student Activity Room (OSIS)
- Music Room
- Spiritual (Prayer Meeting)
- Sports (Basketball, Futsal, Taekwondo & Badminton)
- Arts (Fine Art, Band, Modern Dance, Choir)
- Language (Public Speaking, Journalism)
- Self Development (GC, Scout)